1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." -Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via lacedminou)
"‘If the girl had been worth having she’d have waited for you?’
-F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise (via wethinkwedream)
No, sir, the girl really worth having won’t wait for anybody."
Get baking and add these items to your kitchen by visiting atmost20.com/FunBaking
Need all of these in my life
Aron Demetz - The Tainted
"Demetz explores the human figure with his wooden sculptures and shows incredible skills in carving wood. He uses the material to highlight the harmony as well as the conflicts between man and nature."
Have you ever wondered what would happen if you lit a whole pack of birthday candles at once? Because I did
That is the most metal looking cupcake ever
the Very Important guide on recognizing cat positions
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
this is literally the greatest subtitling job that has ever been done. someone learned how to speak cat.